glanza seats+bootlid and a few other things

Only like 3 or 4 things, not much but may be of use to some one, will accept offers even though its cheap already, thanks for looking.

Glanza seats+Rails

Item Condition:Good

Price and price conditions:£40

Extra Info:On the passanger seat a few strands of thread have come loose, you can hardly notice them because i tried to take a picture and they didnt even come out in the picture. Plus they fit straight into an N/A

These will be available as soon as my GT seats have arrived and i have put them in probably wednesday, thursday at the latest.

Pictures:

IMAG0969.jpg

IMAG0966.jpg

IMAG0964.jpg

IMAG0961.jpg

IMAG0960.jpg

Contact Details: Pm or mobile:07888077020

Location:South wales. you can arrange a courier for these for £30 or obviously pick them up which is preferable

N/A Seats+Rails

Price and price conditions:£30

Extra Info:Pretty good, i think theres one or two small stains on them but im really selling them for the rails, just an extra pair of rails for someone whos bought bucket seats and can use these rails to fabricate onto them, would be ideal for that.

Pictures:

IMAG0978.jpg

Location:South wales. you can arrange a courier for these for £30 or obviously pick them up which is preferable

N/A Steering wheel

Price and price conditions:£10

Extra Info:Just a standard N/A steering wheel with the airbag, never used! ahah. cheap if anyone needs one..

Pictures:

IMAG0981.jpg

Location:South wales. you can pick it up or i can post it, not sure how much postage would be as it is a bit heavy

Glanza Bootlid

Item Condition:ok

Price and price conditions:£20

Extra Info:There are a few scratches on it so it will need a respray, just good for anyone that needs a glanza bootlid because it was actually off a glanza so you can put the numberplate surround in+reverse lights etc. also good because it has the struts on it. no spoiler or numberplate surround though..

Pictures:

IMAG0976.jpg

IMAG0971.jpg

IMAG0970.jpg

Edited by DaveyDemolition
  • 3 weeks later...