Aftermarket CT9 Manifold

I have a ct9 manifold that has now been swapped for a WEPR one. Has been on the car around 18 months and was totally fine until I changed the braced decat for a different unbraced one and upped the boost from 0.8 to a bar at which point (after about 4 months of use) it developed some hairline cracks. Due to some custom work I need the brace bit on the engine for something else and so bought a WEPR manifold as there known to be bombproof and removed the mentioned one. So with a bit of welding and for someone running 0.8 bar or less with a braced decat it should be fine as it was for me. Looking for £50 and that includes paypal fees and recorded delivery, can add some pictures up if required.

Edited by steve-gers

I have all 4 studs for it but lost one of the nuts so will include 4 new ones in the price or for an extra £5 I will include 4 new studs and nuts for it. Like I said, served me well at 0.8 bar with a braced decat and was a massive improvement over the stock item. I could also have it welded professionally for an extra £20 if required.