Recaro SPG/TRD White Bucket Seats with Rails

Item Condition: Good Condition

Price and price conditions: £500

Extra Info: Regretably selling these Bucket seats, Recaro SPG seats with a TRD sticker on the beack, the Recaro's are like £800 each new or something silly! They come with the recaro side mounts and were fitted in a EP82 but they will go in an ep91 as pictured. Even the tilt function on the standard driver seat has been retained and used on this seat which is cool!

There is a wear on the driver seat bottom arm, function over form, the passenger seat is fine with no wear but the material has came loose from the back of the seat but can be easily wrapped back around.

Havent long had these, but unfortunatly have to part with them. Bought them off sparky on here

Pictures:

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

Contact Details: Message me or 07747826715

Edited by gingdust
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You could be the proud owner of those seats dazza!

EGT SOLD.

Seats still avaliable and open to good offers

believe me mate id love to but i dont have that sort of dosh spare atm, brakes, clutch n bits all on the to do list atm unfortunatly

Does not seem to be any stamps or markings, but i know the seats themselves are silly light!

If you were still interested then I can weigh them to be precise

Willing to split seats and Rails for right money now!

Na, hopefully got some seats sorted out now. I take it the rails have been custom made? Would they include the side mounts or do they separate from the rail? Pics!?