new gaskets, 5e pistons/rods,clutch,flywheel and head

getting rid of some parts i have kicking around. if anyone wants any better pictures let me no. ive just used a picture i took earlyer today of the whole gasket set if mods have an issue with this and would like individual pictures of them just let me no :thumbsup:

spark plug seals

Item Condition:new

Price and price conditions:£30 for the set delivered

Extra Info: i purchased a new set few months back they were £12 each so nice saving here

Pictures:DSCF32502_edit.jpg

Contact Details: pm

valve stem seals

Price and price conditions:£40 delivered

Extra Info: got with gasket kit but not needed herd these were £60+ from toyota so priced accordingly

injector seals

Price and price conditions:£30 for the set delivered

Extra Info: already changed these other month cost me like £45. got a spare set with gasket set

5e pistons and rods

Item Condition:used

Price and price conditions:£60 delivered?

Extra Info: have no info on these came out the donor 5e was told engine ran fine when it was removed but have no proof, 3 are stamped number 2 one is stamped 1.

Pictures:DSCF3252.jpg

5e clutch plate

Price and price conditions:£15?

Extra Info:came with the 5e engine no info on it at all

Pictures:DSCF3257.jpg

DSCF3256.jpg

5e head

Price and price conditions: £80 + arrange your own courier

Extra Info: came from the 5e no info on it at all so cant comment on its condition realy

Pictures:DSCF3260.jpg

i also have the fly wheel and clutch pressure plate from the 5e which are free to pick up due to there weight and the fact some couriers class my postcode as highlands and islands i cant realy be botherd with the hastle to post them.

have varoius other new 5e gaskets like exhaust which i wont be needing if anyones intrested and i have a couple of other bits and bobs that came attached to the 5e so if u need anything drop me a pm and ill see if i have it.

am just selling the valve stem seals, spark plug seals, and injector seals ill be using the rest for my 5e if u need a full 5e set drop idrees a pm he will sort you out

ok mate.i have bought race spec rocker,i hav clutch,flywheel.rods.i need a head for mine.is this head the correct one i need?

i never ran it tho the head looks perfectly fine if your using it for a forged 5e u will need to change the valve springs for either stock 4eftes or aftermarket springs as it just has the stock 5e springs in it

when your doing a forged 5e build u can use either a 5e head ( the one am selling) or a stock 4e head the only diffrence is the 5e valve springs are weaker so would need to be changed for either the stock 4e springs or idealy after market springs like the cruise valve springs. depends how much u want to push out from the engine and how far your budget will strech

• 2 weeks later...