To work for Poogeot?

And another thing involving Jo..... :D

Eww, kids are smelly anyways ;)

(no offence Kelly, Sl8ter and anyone else with a kid ;))

You're really digging a deep hole for yourself Mj!! ;) :) ;)

I might have to give you a warning for the havoc you create on our family orientated site... ;)

Joz

Hahaha, im going down to that place in Nottingham in 2 weeks for a course :)

Id say you'd be mad not to take it. Working for a shit company lke Peugot is a very good thing. because there so shit you will get to learn about everything there is to know aboit a car. Take me for example, i done my apprentiship with Toyota, been qualified a year and i still have NEVER stripped an auto box down. If i was given that job, id shit it ;) ;)

You will learn alot more with a shitty company,thats what im trying to say, but if you were like me and got a job with Toyota, you wouldnt want to go anywhere else anyway so wont matter :D ;) ;) My next aim is Lexus.............in Australia ;) We'll see what happens though, im trying to get on as many traing courses as possible the now to get further up the ladder.

As has been said above, yeah the wages will be shit till you qualify,but you can do all your mods yourself,you'll get good discounts on parts and theres always people wanting homers done ;)

GO FOR IT !!

im the same as you mate been qualified for couple off months now again with toyota and i have to say i would sooner go work for a shit company because your always busy because they always go wrong!!!

@mj id say go for it be a lot off use to you!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...