Well you sig is huge, it looks so tacky!

Take off the Purple EP and the flashing 'Janice & Scoot', and reduce the GT sig and might tlook decent!

:unsure: well i think it looks cool !! <_< and if this is a Starlet Site, why take MY pic of the sig? a thought ''all'' Starlets wer welcome? wots wrong wi YOU. a ya jelous because weev got one each? :(:p:p (janice by the way)

lol Its nice Janice but could you trim it down a bit as its too big :(

And your starlet is very welcome :p Good to see them both in there.

Excuse Idree's rudeness lol :unsure::p<_<

Joz

uksc.jpg Mod

B) there av trimmed it down ''a bit'' lol. but a refuse POINT BLANK lol to take my starlet off :( a luvs my starlet! a dont know how to make the sig any smaller.... a notice peoples are a tad smaller than mine...... any help in reducing the size would be greatful... and thanks to OTHER MEMBERS who have given me GOOD advise in the past. :p adn IDREES ... :unsure:<_<:p:p:p

You asked what I thought of your sig, i gave you my opinion. I never said your Starlets not welcome, I said I'd take it off to reduce the tackyness. Its just what i thought. <_<

Gotta agree with Idrees looks a bit silly with a little pic of urs then a big flashy sig of the GT :unsure:

No offence to your Starlet though, as said they are all welcome <_<

Maybe, make the pic of the n/a a bit bigger and put it in with the Pic of the GT and get rid of the pic of teh GT engine???

:unsure: there az been on for ages trying to do this :( iz that bera... az gutted az had to take my starlet off. <_<:p al get my frend to make me another one with my starlet on . :p

i will get it JUST right ... eventually lol.

:Maybe, make the pic of the n/a a bit bigger and put it in with the Pic of the GT

lol: i think thats a craking idea :D ,,,,, trouble iz a dont know how to do it? my mate did the last one for me. adn at least that way, i get to get MY starlet on as well :) cheers Sparky.