Management light on ?

My management light has been on since i bought the car as you go through the gears and give it some it goes off thought it could be lambda sensor but not too sure ? any one had any thing like this before?

Ok so finally got round to doing it ,I have 3 things wrong i had 1 blink then 2 blinks= No NE or G signal to ecu after 2 seconds on engine being cranked!

Next one was 2 blinks then 4 = open or short circuit in intake air temp sensor signal (THA)

Finally was 3 blinks then 1 = open or short circuit in MAP sensor signal !

Now when it comes to electronics and stuff like this i dont have a clue! Could any one elaborate and help me on a few things i could do to resolve these problems !

Its hard to say with this mate as you have completely different codes. They al point to the ecu but its strange that the light goes off as normally when codes are stored it would stay on constantly. Whats the spec of the engine? any mods that could be causing this it could be the smallest of things throwing it all off. Me id check your air intake and intake manifold for cracks or damaged wires going to any sensors in it.Have a look at your dizzy and all your ignition under the bonnet. IMO id favour a loose connection or faulty sensor on there somewhere.

Edited by StuDoc 72

yeah ill have to try and sort it its pain in the ass glad its gone through mot last month though !! i think it will be a loose wire of some sort ! cant think of what mods what may throw it to do this my spec is 268.1 at 1.2 bar mate