• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea seen that but dont really like the look of "Morrettes" only on some cars though and I dont think it wouldnt suit the Starlet to be honest :D

My crystal lights look pretty cool but Id love to make them into projectors :)

Ok lads and lasses!

A new modification has happened De-badging the front! When i say happened i mean by accident! I got home lastnight and all that was on the front were 2 holes and a circle of glue! This confused me but due to the nice weather the glue was so soaked it came straight off! Is there any problem with having the holes or am i ok to just leave them for now?

haha, yeah i'm gonna get it done properly, thinking about a respray to get her looking clean again! nah i was more concerned about the moisture getting in from the past day's rain!

how much is the average respray? (i have considered it after getting one of the pannels done and i can tell its a differnt colour and it bugs me!)

also having thoughts on stripping the back seats out, as they are practically useless with the shite leg room! is this hard and will it make much difference?

Just bear in mind the Starlet green can be pricey, as has a slight blue flip to it

(don't know if you've spotted it when the sun hits it right?)

Plus it's also metallic

Aye its a right bugger to mix! got 8/9 colours then the metallic and pearl on top of that!

• 1 month later...