1994 Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 Black 318bhp

For Sale: Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 1994

Item Condition: Used but really good for age.

Price and Price conditions: £3500

Extra Info:

Right let me start by saying I spent a while looking at different Celica's before deciding to buy this, it really looks the piece for the age. I only bought the car a week ago and I am in love with it!

Heres the problem I have come across, I have been renting a drive next door to my house which is behind a shop for the last 3 years. New owners have taken over the shop and have told me I can't use the drive as of the weekend just gone and I live on a main road and the car is just too nice to leave on there with buses running up and down all day. If it was cheaper and a quick process I would rather move house than to sell the car but thats not going to happen.

I currently haven't had the log book back as I haven't had the car long enough :(

Below is the previous owners for sale thread a long term GT4OC.net member.

MOT – Feb 12th 2013

Tax – End of July so

Toyota Celica GT4 JDM ST205 Black

1994 M reg

78000 miles

Mot till dec 2011

Tax till may 2012

I have owned this car for the last 3-4 years and I have never had a problem with it, it always starts and is always warmed up and cooled down properly.

Body work is in great condition for a car of this age there are only a few blemishes like on the drivers corner of the bumper the paint had started to flake off and it has been touched up to prevent any further flaking.

The rear passenger side wing has some small scratches on where the previous owner tried to squeeze through a gap that wasn’t big enough but they are hardly noticeable when the car is clean.

The driver’s door has a small scratch at scooter handle bar height thanks to the kids next door.

The oil is changed every 6k miles without fail.

The lowers arms fig 8’s crush tube and drivers side banana arm have all been replaced 8k miles ago passenger side banana arm showed no signs of wear and the bush has now been replaced with a poly bush by F.C.M . The clutch was replaced with a Toyota clutch 20k miles ago also the turbo was replaced by the previous owner approx 23k miles ago with a turbo technics standard turbo. And the cambelt was replaced at 60k along with all tensioners and aux belts.

I have masses of receipts for parts and work that has been carried out for the whole time that I have owned the car and before.

Spec

Engine

JSP straight intake

Battery relocated to the boot

Hks ssqv bov

Apexi avcr boost controller set at 0.9 and 1.15 bar

Xs power 3 inch stainless exhaust sytem

Aussie down pipe with JSP support bracket

Noligy silver spark plugs

Greddy emanage ultimate piggy back ecu mapped by Ryan at 2 bar tuning

Running 317.5 bhp and 305 torque

Fully lagged charge cooler

Chassis

Gab adjustable shock with tein springs with adjustable top mounts which I think are too hard really.

F.C.M poly bushes front and rear

Ebc red stuff pads all round

Ebc turbo grooved front brake disc

Stock rear brake discs

Cruise rs gt wheel with toyo T1R tyres with very good tread all round

Exterior

Trd front and rear spats

Toyota euro side skirts

Carbon fibre riser blocks

Late spec rear lights

Interior

Pioneer front speakers

Custom intake temperature gauge

Custom dials

The bad bits

The rear boot trim has no screw’s holding it on but the clips on it do a good job.

Driver’s side seat has a small fag burn on the bottom part of the seat so you never see it as you tend to be sat on that bit

Also the driver’s seat bolster shows sign of wear and has been stitched back up by the previous owner.

Pictures:

Scratches on the N/S/R quarter

DSC01293-1.jpg

DSC00090-1.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

3766281-9.jpg

3766281-8.jpg

3766281-7.jpg

3766281-6.jpg

3766281-5.jpg

3766281-4.jpg

3766281-3.jpg