Price and price conditions: 45 quid

Extra Info: Came out of a working engine

Pictures:

Photo-0009.jpg

Contact Details:

PM me

Swansea

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

This is heavy as hell, i would prefer you collected it, if not i can send it at the buyers expense, will be about £18 to post

Edited by Taggy

bump

hi mate , as you read i have a worn piston ring and im thinking just to cover all basis , if my cylinder/cylinders are badly worn i wouldnt say no to a good conditioned block which i would then jus change my rings and put the pistons into the good block , what kind of condition are the cylinder walls in this block like buddy ? and was their any oil burning issues when it was on the running engine before ? also did you get any compression reading at any point when this engine was running ? as im looking to be rebuilding with a td04 i need to ensure the engine is going to be healthy runner so a good block is a must , if you could let me know when you get a chance thanks buddy
  • 2 weeks later...

hi

Yes i still have the crank and I do have a crank pulley you can have in addition to the crank if you want. The caps on the crank will be specefic to the block, so unless you buy the block too i cannot split them as they are machined for that matching block.

With the crank pulley ill do it for £100 plus any postage charges.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...