Anyone running 15x7 ET35 on a Glanza?

As above, im thinking of getting another set of wheels for the back in 15x7 ET35. The cars lowered on RSR springs, not sure what height these are but it sits lower than the average dropped starlet on springs. Has anyone got this size on their Glanza? If so, got any pics? And what about tyre sizes, im thinking it'll need 195/45/15 or even 195/50/15 at the minimum. Any other info or pointers appreciated :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Mike

So no rubby rubby? What about fronts, anything I need to watch with putting the back ones right now on the front, they are 15x6.5 ET40 I believe? Should I stick 195/45/15 on those also to match the back? Or something less...don't fancy finding this out the hard way! ^_^

I had spax springs in standar shocks, with a panhard and 15x6.5 et40 spaced to et35 were rubbing very slightly on the back with 195/50s on so I assume the 7js will be worse? I've since removed the spacers and fitted Meisters on 22 damping level

Running 15x7 ET37 with 205-50-15 on the track.

If I turn the wheels to max right or left, it hits the inside fender (don't know what's is called), not the plastic but the metal behind the spring.

With 195-50-15 there is no problem at all.

With both tires there are no problem with the outer fenders, front or back, if you have a adjustable panhard rod.

I was running 15x6.5 ET38 with 195/50's before my current wheels and only had them rub on full lock on the chassis rails.

Rears were perfectly fine even with 4 people in the back. Was lowered 60mm on really soft springs with the standard panhard rod

Currently running 15x8 ET25 with 195/45 and the rears are only just touching the guard lips with weight in the back

Thanks for the info guys, guess I'll just stick em on and see what happens. I don't have an adjustable panhard rod yet so I guess it'll be interesting to see what it's like without, and then with one at the time of purchase and fitting. If in doubt, i've got my nice 14's to stick back on (wedsport Rs-5's which I still love!)