I have a JAM Racing ECU i found in a buddy's Glanza and grabbed it for $100. Just wondering what kinda of mods this ECU can handle? I myself have a Power FC so I'm going to keep that in my car. Also wondering how valuable this ECU would be? If all I could get is a couple hundred then I'd probably just keep it. I saw in Hyper Rev it cost 100,000 YEN but parts seem to be more plentiful here in England. Thanks for any info and if I do decide to sell it this site will be first to know!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No still have the ECU, im going to be moving from japan to mildenhall area here in about a month so when I get all my household stuff from being shipped I'll hit you up if your interested or post it up in the "for sale section"

Ive got the Jam ECU, tein coil overs, hks ram intake, fcd, stock ct9 turbo, stock radiator, charge speed bucket seat w/ ep91 rail and i might have a couple other items. The shipper is coming on monday I thought about buying some more items from www.upgarage.com but they don't have too many items for the starlet. Mostly a couple sets of tein coilovers for about $650, trd front sway and cusco rear sway for $100 but I still have contacts in Japan where I could keep them shipped VERY reasonably. So I could show you guys how to use the site and if you see a steal I'm sure I could pester my friend for a small gas fee to drive there and pick it up and mail it.