ouch!!! not for the weak stomach :)

Yeah right enough mark. Start keeping a camera handy to show us lol. Business still good up in newmacher?

Well no salt and vinegar crisps. Or a decent shower for a while!!!

Ouch that looks painful!! Hope hee alright.

Update , I lve been proper bored already spoke t the boss n now back in work today on full pay. Obviously limited to one handed simple things but can't complain lol

I snapped my Fibia, Tibia, dislocated my heel, cracked the little bone on the inside of my ankle and done tonnes of ligament damage on Feb 1st, just got walking again but the X-Ray after my op looked like robo cops dick! Titanium everywhere!

Can you not get a program off the physio and just go for frequent checks? I'm only going 1-3 times a week for an hour a pop. Your hand looks howling lol

Ahhhh fuck that sounds nasty. How'd you manage that? Glad your walking again dude! Your leg go skinny?

Apparently I'm gonna have to go 3 times a week n only exercise it there. Apparently if I move it to quick too sion probs just snap the tendons again so git to be careful really

Ouch, that does not sound good!

I was running with a load of weight on my back and just went over on it! Not a good day out lol went skinny and weak as fuck, looks weird!

You gonna work around physio?

Na its nit good. Strange thing it doesn't even hurt . Lmao. Bloody Hell must have been a massive bag lol. Can imagine how you feel. My arm us going skinny as already lol. Yeah too right. Im back in work now doing little easy things like passing spanners n making tea. Git bored n its a week today I got outta hospital lol. Cast stinks though!!!