cruise bristol takeover

sunday 29th april 18:00 to 23:30

Bristol has been a bit dead lately and it was getting to the point it was drying up, so you get club meet on a sunday every week, but thats just the same old.

"so cruise Bristol bring you the takeover"

eh the takeover, yes the takeover, your all probably thinking what ...the hell do they mean, well the plan is do basic just filled the whole site, i,e takeover :)

it about time Bristol's cribbs causeway got rocked.

so the following clubs confirmed

Cruise Bristol Hosts.

Midnight cruise.

Cymru mod.

Jdst.

welsh ford.

TwoTwenty Cruise.

Southwest Styling will be there.. convoying from Outfit, Longwell green. Leaving at 5.30pm on the dot!

this is going to be at tkmax cribbs causway but will spread out over alot of car parks

every1 that came to the bristol meet the other week and saw what was goin on, that was only a small group, this is goin to be huge.will be a wide selection of cars from insane japs, slammed euro, even rats

anyone goin to head down?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/170562183052982/

^^^^^^^^Yea it was my first meet too...I just asked about other peoples cars....learn as much as you can really.

I had the only turbo :p

And you only have to be on the forum 10mins to have something slightly technical to talk about.....loadz info on here but as above - we not mechs!

Mike

^^^^^^^^Yea it was my first meet too...I just asked about other peoples cars....learn as much as you can really.

I had the only turbo :p

And you only have to be on the forum 10mins to have something slightly technical to talk about.....loadz info on here but as above - we not mechs!

Mike

Might turn up again,as only to get my strut brace fitted as i was bending the spanner i had trying to undo the shock bolt. So gave up til another time.

Rych

I'm down for this ;) didnt know hardly any of you last time just two people i think and i still had a good time and met loads of new people :)

and we didnt really go anywhere, we just moved down to the next car park so you should of come :)

anyway i finish work at 4.30 again on sunday but i should be coming ;) this time i dont want to turn up in my uniform again though ahah