wiring in an electrical boost gauge

Hi guys,

Ive been looking at buying matching depo gauges for boost and oil pressure. I realise the oil pressure requires a sandwich plate and to plug in the senders but im not very sure how to wire up an electrical boost gauge?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

John

ive got a depo gaug in mine buddy, instructions are in the box telling you how to fit, all you need to do is a vacum line of the manifold which goes into a sender unit which is pluged into the back of the gauge! hope that makes sense!!:D

Mike.

pretty straight foreward wiring them in dude, take an ignition live and ground and if your running more than one gauge you shud get a daisy chain wire that supplies the rest of the gauges so ya only have to take one live!

Mike.

i took a live feed from my cigarette lighter as my power source if that helps you out any , the previous owner already had one fitted with the vacuum hose etc but had not plumbed in the live feed so no source for the gauge to illuminate , depending on the type you can get one with just live and ground wires and also some come with a 3rd white wire which you can put into your light circuit to act as a dimmer , hope this helps you out mate