1996 Mitsubishi Colt Mirage

Hi guys, my brothers Colt is for sale so thought I'd chuck it on here for him!

Item Condition: Used 93,059miles

Price and price conditions: £825

Extra Info: Car -: 1996 Mitsubishi Colt Mirage, 93,059miles

Engine -: 4G92 - 1.6 16v

Suspension -: Apex 40mm Lowering springs. Standard from shocks, KYB Adjustable Gas Strut shocks at the Rear. TinTin Rear strut Brace, Evo 3 Front Upper Strut Brace

Brakes-: Standard Brakes . ( Set of Lancer Brakes in the Shed that WILL BE INCLUDED )

Exterior-: Standard Mirage Kit ( Side-skirts , Spoiler ,Front-Lip ) Heko wind deflectors and a set of 4K Xeon Headlights. Also has smoked (black) side repeaters and A SET OF HEADLIGHT PROTECTORS ( These are Very Rare! ) And a set of Gas Bonnet Risers.

The tyres are Yokohama 195/50R15 Prada Spec 2's which have only covered about 3k at the MOST. These are brilliant tyres not only in the dry but also in wet conditions.

The car Has a JBL 12" Sub /w amp and wiring ( sounds great) and an up rated LG Head unit which will be included.

The car has a HORNET alarm system with 2 Fobs, and 1 Key. Also works as a Remote Central Locking System. This was fitted by a guy from the forum (Profetoinally)

I will be including in the sale - HKS filter (ready to bolt on ) Lancer Brakes ( just need pads and disks ) The Evo MoMo steering wheel. JLB Sub and amp and anything else that I can find that is lying around! You can Even take away the Standard Mirage Wheels if you wish !

Obviously there a few things cosmetically that aren't perfect, but then again you have to take into consideration the age of the car.

There are the normal "Car park Dings" where the old biddy parked next to you doesn't car that she is ramming her car door into your pride and joy, same goes for when the worlds finest driver decided she wanted to take home a little bit of my rear bumpers paint work ( minor scruff marks ) ofc there a few stone chips on the bonnet, but I have touched up and lacquered them to prevent any rush. and unfortunately some little Scrotum decided he wanted to take a look into the boot when the car was locked, so there is some damage to the rear lock ( just open the boot from inside the car, it's never been a problem for me ) I was quoted Sub £120 to get the boot smoothed so it's not the end of the world !

I'm not out to rip any body off. The car has been looked after as if it was a family pet, I have been as truthful and honest as I can be.

This car is a fantastic little machine, Runs smooth and is cheap to insure! It has been to many Coltuk Shows and quite a few of you may remember it. I know the Midlands lads always used to comment on how clean and tidy she is. It comes with FSH ( Some Mitsi Some Ford and some indi garages )many old M.O.T certs / documents plus the orginal owners manual and a Ton of reciepts. It has the orginal servicing booklet stamped upto 84k, since then it has been serviced by myself. Was last serviced (oil and filters ) and 88K. The Cambelt has been done and she has had a new clutch Brake disks and Pads.

The car will come with M.O.T until June 13th 2012. But no tax ( it didn't make sense to tax at as I won't be using it, But I can tax it for you if you wish ) I am the 3rd Owner of the car.

If you have ANY questions feel free to post them and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Or drop me a call on 07795965081 !

Pictures:

Car6.jpg

car4.jpg

car2.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

Contact Details: PM me on here or his number is above^^