Turbo>Cat>Exhaust bolt help (Need to buy ASAP)

Bought my Glanza exhaust system and I need the bolts and gaskets from turbo>cat then cat>exhaust.

Does anyone know what I'll need, how many bolts and gaskets ect... And where to buy cheapest from?

I've seen many gaskets on eBay, but don't know which is which and what I'll need so would appreciate some help so I can purchase what I need tonight.

I think I need 7/8bolts and 2 gaskets?

Lewis

Yeah I saw this, annoying really as I only need that catside gasket haha! Somthing to bear in mind. Can't find bolts on eBay..

you wont get much cheaper anywhere else, its £30 for catside, 1.50 or something for the cat to front pipe and all the bolts and nuts etc are cheap! I would just wait on Iddy and get it all delivered together - you can pay over the phone to save the 4% paypal.

Ive just done this job myself today....the 14mm bottom cat nuts are a nightmare!

Mike

Cheers for the heads up mike!

Still waiting on his reply! Does he stock & sell everything that I'll need then?

Anyone else know anything about this?

Lewis

Edited by Zeldoz

Dont want to tread on toes here but you might be better off buying the gaskets from toyota. Sometimes in the case of gaskets you get what you pay for and they just break up under the intense heat from the cat. Also correct me if im wrong but is there not already studs on the cat? or is it bolts? If it is go to your local industrial supplies and get your bolts to fit the holes and some nice washers n spring washers to keep them tight will cost you a couple quid at most.

yea he sells genuine. there are 3 nuts at bottom and three threaded rods - theres female thread in the cat flange so you only need 3 nuts for exhaust side.

only 4 nuts (12mm)up top that u can usually reuse anyway.

if you are putting on a decat pipe it probably won't have female thread so can use any nut and bolt that fits tbh.

just put mine back together now....batt dead now so can't leak test! :(

Mike

Edited by m11xky

I meant more about cheap ones off ebay rather than ones from idworkz would have imagined those would be of a good quality. Anyway good luck with fitting it bud.

Cheers still awaiting a reply haha

Cheers for the recommendations folks, I've just seen this now. I don't think my brother included stickers in the package today however I'll make sure there are a couple in the next package, cheers for the business. :thumbsup:

Regards

Idrees

Cheers for the recommendations folks, I've just seen this now. I don't think my brother included stickers in the package today however I'll make sure there are a couple in the next package, cheers for the business. :thumbsup:

Regards

Idrees

!!! Gutted! He's sending out bolts Friday.. Can you throw some in there?

Lewis