d2 suspension leaking!

I currently have d2 adjustable coilovers on my glanza which were on the car when i bought it, i have the receipts in my paperwork and they have only been on the car about two years and have covered very little miles,

Since pulling the car out of winter storage in my mates garage i have noticed my front suspension is leaking a bit on both sides at the front,

Are these servicable or fixable because i don`t fancy buying a new suspension setup?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have d2 adjustable coilovers on my glanza which were on the car when i bought it, i have the receipts in my paperwork and they have only been on the car about two years and have covered very little miles,

Since pulling the car out of winter storage in my mates garage i have noticed my front suspension is leaking a bit on both sides at the front,

Are these servicable or fixable because i don`t fancy buying a new suspension setup?

Thanks in advance.

did you get anywhere with these mate as my rear drivers has just started leaking !