just put in my d2 coilovers and theres a camber adjust on the 2 fronts at the bottom bracket that goes onto the hub (top hole is biger) just wondering should the hub be pushed in to the last or out to the last to get stock camber? also has camber mounts curently i have the bottom bracket on the hub out to the last and the top camber adjust in to the last and it looks close to stock to me but i wont be able add negitive camber now because there in to the last on the top? can someone point me right please

Hey

I have the same suspension, its impossible to set them up your self when you fit them, you can adjust the camber on the top mounts, but they are also adjustable on the bottom by a hole which is elongated. The only way you can do it is to get the tracking done in a garage with laser tools. You can do it by line of eye looking at the wheel to get you to the garage but its near impossible to set up properly.

Its a garage job i am afraid!!

you need a garage that can do the geometry for you, most garages dont have a clue when it comes to adjusting the camber on the top, so dont just take it to someone like kwik fit as they wont have a clue to do it properly :p

cheers for that taggy, the tracking will have to be done i am aware of that i just wanted to fit them correctly for the garage to just do the tracking

On normal suspension the bottom is the only point where the camber can be adjusted so that's what any garage will adjust first including when doing coilovers, if they can't achieve the camber you want then they will adjust the topmounts.

Edited by WallaceGlanza