A 2.0 MR2 came into work today, so I thought I would have the calipers and holders off it :)

I read somewhere about fitting them and what disks to use, just I cant find it again..

And im not getting confused about celica calipers before anyone says :)

Any help would be appreciated :D

arent they the same calipers? the celica st165 twinpots? the mk2 has different carriers so wouldnt fit

/>http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?78092-mr2-rev-2-twin-pots-caliper

they would be the same, dont think toyota messed around with them....i imagine they changed the carriers and were done with it

im having the same trouble now tbh, cant seem to find out if they will fit under the standard glanza 14" alloys as most people are running 15s

Yeah true, when the weather is nice ill have a look :)

They should do, they aint actually that bulky, if they do catch then just have them shaved :) or go 15's just in case

Different carrier on the mr2 caliper. you will need to get the celica or levin carrier to make em fit. I can 100% tell you that as me and grant have an abundance of toyota calipers ;)