just gone from starlet n/a to glanza today..but insurance isnt so good

Well done sophie for making the change as i did pity you NA Fool! lol looking forward to seeing it in the flesh!!

Also if you and wayne are up for it im going on a track day in july to snetterton on the new 300 circuit and could do with some starlet love going with me :)

Yey!! I will text you the dates once we have definatly booked it but if you guys are interested its PPC In the Park on the 19th at Mallory park if you guys want to come up?

Elephant was the cheapest for me , they do 10 month no claims bonus accelerators , im 19 with 2 years ncb and got quoted £1,700 ish for a 1996 glanza for 10 months

wow there's quite a big difference between the gt and glanza then? i'm 19 and got quoted £1272 or something on a gt with a years no claims and no crappy no claims booster which makes you stay with that company for a full year, then again the quote was with elephant :lol:

You dont say if you are currently driving on your own insurance policy? Are you saying you will have 2 years no claims in September or just 2 years driving on a full UK licence?

If its a new policy in your own name with no NCB then it will be expensive driving a Glanza as a first car!

If you currently have your own insurance I wouldnt swap until your insurance comes up for renewal otherwise you will loose any bonus you may have for that year. ie) you can only transfer full years, not part years. so if you have 1 year and 10 months now, wait until you have 2 years and then shop around otherwise you will only have 1 year bonus to transfer if you do it now.

Onl option you have to drive the Glanza and be legally insured now is to add it to your current policy until it comes up for renewal. If they won't insure you, your stuck until Spetember!