im looking at buying an adjustable actuator but unsure on which one to go for,toss up between hks or tuning development? is there much difference in these apart from the price lol? (im running ct9 setup) thanks :)

another question... is it ok to run like this?

ive conected a hose from one of the actuator outlets to the (boost)turbo outlet and cap'd off the other outlet on the actuator off?

i was havin problems with it hittin fuel cut at like 4000rpm this seems to of helped abit think it would still hit fuel cut if i took her to the limiter tho,i have to back off or change gear when it get to 11psi cus it would still creep up!

this would only be a temp solution untill i could afford mani ajustable actuator and ecu upgrage?

im running fmic full exhaust including decat atm.

any input would be appreciated :)

You have a thing called boost creep bud. Been discussed a lot on the forum to be honest. Its because the internal wastegate cannot regulate the ammount of air being flowed through it. Porting the wastegate on the turbo is really the only solution besides getting a remap or a piggyback ecu like a e-manage blue.

Agree with the above whatever u have the funds for boost controller and ecu or porting the waste gate of the turbo cuz this problem you have will keep persisting mate either that or a fuel cut defender to stop u hitting it but you would still need to have your fueling checked on a rolling road etc mate

ok dude thanks for the advice..supose theres wouldnt be much point remappin till i have ugraded the mani an actuator tho cus id have to get it done again when these were put on the car! so be saving abit of money doing it all at once.

Yes mate if u collected the bits together fitted em

Then had it mapped it would save u a few pennies instead of having it done everytime u fit some more go faster parts lol

Edited by pick1