This has been bugging me for ages.

My rear wiper on my EP91 doesnt work properly. It packed up a while ago and im puzzled why.

Its supposed to have off/intermittent wipe/full wipe/wash, but it now doesnt.

All it has is off/intermittent/wash. The full constant sweep bit has stopped working and i cant figure out why.

I`ve checked all bits i know like fuses and took the stalk apart on the column but all seems fine. It still no workies properly :(

Any ideas anybody?

Rych

Maybe the relay in the boot under the plastic trim which hides the wiper motor. Its a small blue box, not sure how they work, but I know if its not in there it wont work at all.

Most toyotas of a similar age use the same one so might be able to test someone elses 1st?

Maybe the relay in the boot under the plastic trim which hides the wiper motor. Its a small blue box, not sure how they work, but I know if its not in there it wont work at all.

Most toyotas of a similar age use the same one so might be able to test someone elses 1st?

oo i didnt know there was such a thing. Do you perchance have a pic of what i`m to look for or is the small blue box really obvious.

Just take the inside panel off the boot door, its held on by a couple of clips with screws in them.The middle brake light will have to come off, 2 bolts hold it on. I got rid of the rear wiper on mine. If your after a replacement motor pm me a price.