I think you get them wired to the fog light switch that controls the one at the back. Thats what most people i know say you would do. I would let someone who knows what they are doing do it if you unsure as you dont wana break your lighting system.

I reckon i could do it but id need a good look at the switch and wiring as i've never done it on a starlet before.

In Glanzas with teh fog lights there is another switch for the front fogs that goes next to the rear fog light switch.

However, the same style/size switch is used in a number of other Toyotas (not sure what ones though)

You will have to have a look around until you find one and then take the blanking swtich out and wire up accordingly.

do you want fog lights or spot lights?

spot lights are only allowed by law if the are wired into the main beam. i had them on the old starlet. wired them up through a relay. solder a wire to your full beam wire on your headlight to use as a trigger wire for the relay and wire it up to the battery and to the lights accordingly. it should be fused as well. some spot light come with a kit and a wiring digram