Replace ep91 rear side window

hi guys and girls

wanted to know if anyone has tried to replace their ep91 rear side window themselves.

done a little research and i believe its bonded on? with what glue?

but also not sure on how to go about removing the glass. i have removed the interior trim and seen two small white

clips on each side at the bottom.

The glass is bonded, cut the bond and it'll come out. Best elf to the professionalism from my experience done, removed/fitted these 3-4 times (different cars) and its much better to pay someone else to have it done properly.

im pretty sure theres a rubber seal round the quarter panel windows too, its pretty hard to see but its there, cut it out using cheese wire, you just have to watch u dont scratch the paintwork, use sikaflex to put the new window in, u need to remove the old sealer from the bodywork and put window primer on the window and body primer on the body where the sealer would be then put the new window in.

There is a rubber seal that will most likely get damaged when removed, we can supply them at around £15-18 per side iirc. If they have any small cuts or holes in the top side then water will most likely get in the car regardless of how much bonding paste is used.