Running Issues

Wondering if anybody on here could shed a bit of light on this issue my car has. The car idles very high, around 1500/1600 rpm. It seems to develop this problem intermittently. The car could idle perfect for 2 weeks, then get high idle for 4 weeks and so on. This is all off it's own accord, without me doing anything. I've replaced the idle control valve and that didn't have an effect. I'm holding around 0.6 bar of vacuum so I don't think it's a vacuum leak. I've tried adjusting the throttle back, turning the idle screw down. I cleaned out the intake. I'm really lost as to what it could be at this stage, really annoying me.

Other issue I have is the car seems like it hits fuel cut on high boost ? It runs grand in low boost, will rev right up and pull strong. If I try engage high boost, the car splutters really badly and the engine management light flashes up. I've only ever tried this once as I don't want to damage the car. Any thoughts on this one ?

Got a top mount or FMIC? If its a fmic are the spark plugs all good? No water in the holes?

Idle should always be bellow 1k so theres deffo a underlying issue...ran a diagnostic test...might show something up...

Got a top mount or FMIC? If its a fmic are the spark plugs all good? No water in the holes?

Idle should always be bellow 1k so theres deffo a underlying issue...ran a diagnostic test...might show something up...

Top Mount at the moment, but i'm waiting for my exams to finish in 2 weeks to get my front mount on. Nope no water down in the holes, only a brand new head gone onto the engine, because the old head cracked and was causing that problem. The idling issue went after I put the new head on for over a month and then it came back one day when I was on a long drive at a constant speed. Spark plugs are only a few months old, denso iridium tip plugs as recommended by toyota. Think i'll have to get it on a diagnostics :(

A paper clip is all you need for a diagnostics test on these, ill hook you up with a link when im on the laptop if you cant find it in the how2 section...

Its a funny one, you got no vac leaks? Sealed the throttle body>manifold properly?

A paper clip is all you need for a diagnostics test on these, ill hook you up with a link when im on the laptop if you cant find it in the how2 section...

Its a funny one, you got no vac leaks? Sealed the throttle body>manifold properly?

Thanks man, i'm holding around 0.5/0.6 bar of vacuum while idling and driving easy. If I had a leak I'd imagine i'd have significantly less vacuum ? I sprayed ignition fluid around the intake and injectors, usually if there's a leak there the revs would jump significantly as the ignition fluid get sucked in but it had no effect.

Whats your spec? Hows the coolant temp sitting?

My spec is completely standard on the engine. Top mount intercooler, standard actuator, apexi dump-valve. I had a re-circulating valve in the car when the idle went up, and I put the bov in thinking it might help, but it made no difference.