Full ep82 japspeed exhaust

Item Condition:Here is for sale a full japspeed exhaust in great condition. i bought this for my starlet and realised it was for an ep82 and has now been sat behind my sofa for about 2 months. it has been on a car previously for about 6months, has no blows or dents but does have a scrape near the flexi which caused the wire on the flexi bit to fray. like i said it doesn't blow so no change to performance. comes with all mounting brackets, bolts and gaskets.

Price and price conditions:£220 pm me offers

Pictures:IMG-20120203-00174.jpg

IMG-20120204-00188.jpg

Contact Details:pm

Edited by bobby boy

Firstly could you please put pics up properly no links allowed. instead of copying the direct link on photobucket on here try copying the IMG code and pasting it straight on

Secondly are you aware all you have to do is chop the mounts off and move them slightly then re weld them back in place to suit a glanza. just a heads up incase you wanted to keep it lol

thirdly £250 for a used systems a bit overpriced mate there £270 brand new see here http://www.camskill.co.uk/m19b0s1303p14859/_CAMSKILL_PRODUCTS_-_Japspeed_Stainless_Exhaust_System_-_Toyota_Starlet_EP82_Turbo