Fujitsubo bracket

• 1 month later...

Where did you get the exhaust from mate, who ever you bought it from should have it as they cant be installed without one or atleast a custom one made up??

I bought mine from a lad in ireland and he forgot to send me it over, got the exhaust on and then realised, few days later he sent me it over :D

I bought it from a lad on here who got it from socks, socks said he sent it to the lad but the other lad claimed he never had it so I'm pretty stuck lol

Don't get me wrong it does fit without it as the last lad had a customs hanger welded on, the thing is not a very good one and the exhaust wobbles, so I wanna get hold of the original if possible :/

Edited by A L 3 X

Thats my next option, would rather have a bracket made as the last lad had a hanger made to fit to one of the standard hangers by an exhaust place, and although its not terrible it does move about and annoys me

Looking at the pic, it seems the flat rectangular plate should be the same lngth and width as the distance between the original hangers, and there should be two of these flat plates that bolt together(one on top and one on the bottom of the original hangers with the bottom one having its own hangers)

And the length of the new hangers should be the side of the rectangular plate(welded to the bottom) plus the distance between the rectangular plate and the hangers on the backbox itself...

Would that sound about right? If so I could probably get those dimensions with a tape measure and ten mins under the car, would you be able to PM me a price if its possible?