Normal Unleaded, with Octane Booster?

Yup agreed Adam. I will only be using it in the ep82 once a month at the most. I have mentioned it eats seals in the engine already in a previous post.

Oh another thing I forgot to mention too. Too much meth is a bad thing. It will literally clean your bores out. This is not a good thing as when it mixes with your oil it changes the properties of the oil. I.e bye bye bottom end etc.

If your just after making the fuel "safer to use" then yes add some Toulene as it's readily available, won't eat anything, but still have to get a good mix to dilute thoroughly. I would just use a 5% premix, but to make sure do get it checked on a wideband and det cans like I said before. It's not worth the risk.

Tbh mate, what I would do is run like quarter tank, if that, get it checked on a wideband and det cans to show that its upto the job/the knock sensor is doing its job properly. Then add a mix of Toulene and see if it improves/worsens things. Then you'll have an answer. But since every engine will react differently and every ecu will see different input signals its hard to say exactly what it's going to do unless checked.

Not had much to do with toulene so can't really comment on the stuff. Again every engine responds different. It could be timing or anything that gives you either a really good responce or a bad responce to messing with fueling. Why not just 50/50 the fuel from scrappy with fresh fuel from the pump?