hey guys my overhaul kit came today from speedvision for my rebuild..box came open i dont know if part's are missing

also i dont know what some of these parts are if anybody could name some..also would be good for future reference for people (1 and 19 are the same)

1. Stem oil seals

2. N/a mani to exhaust section gasket / ring

3. Rocker cover washers for on top

4. Rubbers for the injectors, you get one below and on top per injector

5. Injector o rings, you got an extra one

6. Crush washers for fuel line banjo

8. Exhaust gasket for n/a

12.dizzy cap ring seals - one possibly for the water pump pipe at the back that has a ring on it about that size so the other larger rubber may be for the dizzy as i dont know what size the second one is.

13. dizzy cap ring seals - one possibly for the water pump pipe at the back that has a ring on it about that size so the other larger rubber may be for the dizzy as i dont know what size the second one is.

14.Oil pickup to block seal??

15. oil pump ring.

16. Bottom timing belt cover seal

17.inlet gasket

18.manifold gasket

19. Valve stem seals, exhaust and intake are different

20.spark plug seals

21 Intake cam seal belt end

22.cambelt side crank seal

23.clutch side crank seal

24.rocker cover gasket

25.head gasket

26.timing belt cover seal(upper)

imag0383pu.jpg

Edited by Mo3

2. N/a mani to exhaust section gasket / ring thing lol.

12 and 13 look like dizzy cap ring seals. one possibly for the water pump pipe at the back that has a ring on it about that size so the other larger rubber may be for the dizzy as i dont know what size the second one is.

15. oil pump ring.

if 14 is made of rubber i cant tell it may be the small rubber ring for the bottom of your oil pickup. could also be 10 tho.

5. Injector o rings, you got an extra one

6. Crush washers for fuel line banjo

8. Exhaust gasket for n/a

16. Bottom timing belt cover seal

19. Valve stem seals, exhaust and intake are different

21 Intake cam seal belt end

Its pretty obvious the kit is generic for possibly all 4EFE engines, so there may be a few extra bits in there for other models variations of the engine. Looks like you have everything you need to rebuild an engine, apart from head bolts.

thanks for helping out guys nearly there!

ye i got them as well, did not add to pic and will be using cometic 1.4mm heaed gasket instead of OEM one

pretty sure number 10 is for the big bolt that holds the oil filter housing on, number 11 a copper washer? if so i would say its for the turbo oil feed (oil filter housing side) but there should b 2

• 3 weeks later...