• 2 weeks later...

I was running 195/45 tyres on them. Lvvta bounced my submission back saying it had too much stretch.

What the hell, that sucks. Im running 195/50, you think they'll cert that?

much better :p lol

give me your wheels please? :p haha

They're yours :p

Just send me $800 NZD :D

What the hell, that sucks. Im running 195/50, you think they'll cert that?

They're yours :p

Just send me $800 NZD :D

195/50-15 would only be allowed through if you have a manufacturers tyre chart which states that they are safe on a 8" wide rim.

The allowed rim widths lvvta have on 195/50's is between 5.5" and 7.0" so a manufacturers chart is required for anything outside of that.

Lol $800nzd is around 400gbp, shipping would probably cost that to even get them over there :lol:

195/50-15 would only be allowed through if you have a manufacturers tyre chart which states that they are safe on a 8" wide rim.

The allowed rim widths lvvta have on 195/50's is between 5.5" and 7.0" so a manufacturers chart is required for anything outside of that.

Lol $800nzd is around 400gbp, shipping would probably cost that to even get them over there :lol:

Hyper fits 195/50 on these rims in their deals. Would that mean its a safe enough stretch?

Only if the manufacturer of the tyres allows it. Tyre shops can fit any tyre to any rim but it doesnt necessarily mean its legal.

What brand tyres are you running?

Achilles ATR Sport

I've seen many Achilles brand tyres on most of the cars in Hardparks. Im guessing they're alright?