Breaking Forged ( car getting scrapped last offers )

Item Condition: The body is in very good condition. A few aftermarket things still available as they all of it been advertise yet. what ever you need as I completely stripping the car down to the max. Very sad :(

Price and price conditions: £***

Extra Info: Pm or comment if you need anything, even if it a bolt I should have it lol.

Pictures: SV400033.jpg

Contact Details: Pm or comment

Edited by Starlet Wayne
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got a list of the mods thats on it..?

What I've got left.

Ibc electronic gizmo boost controller, clifford 650 concept alarm, Frp front braided brake lines, custom straight through exhaust, oil cooler with mocol stat and sandwhich plate, air filter relocation kit, hks musroom air filter, genuine tial wastegate, mile steel zisco manifold ct9,

Not yet mate, its coming out this weekend pal.

Nice one mate

Have you got a detailed list of internals etc

And pictures for evidence?

Also was the build done by your self or a company with receipts etc

Chand

Nice one mate

Have you got a detailed list of internals etc

And pictures for evidence?

Also was the build done by your self or a company with receipts etc

Chand

I got no list pal did have photos when I put the engine in there but I broke my iPhone. But that's why it's coming out at the weekend and sump is being taken of so I can take pictures to show its forged. And I brought it of a friend and he brought it of the Toyotagtturbo forums. Not to sure if he still got the receipt or pictures, but all i wanted was a forged engine, plus I knew it was forged anyways.

Thanks Wayne.

Edited by Starlet Wayne

Is any way your friend who you bought if could possibly get a list of what was used etc?

And what miles has the fine done then?

But yeah if you could post some pictures up when ever you get chance would be greatly appreciated thanks

Chand

Is any way your friend who you bought if could possibly get a list of what was used etc?

And what miles has the fine done then?

But yeah if you could post some pictures up when ever you get chance would be greatly appreciated thanks

Chand

He's on holiday ATM but I'll try I know they are wonser piston and conrods that's it.

Right ok mate sounds good at the moment

So I'm very interested

Just let me no when you've got pics of inside etc and possibly a list of what was fitted and we can talk money etc

Thanks

Chand

Right ok mate sounds good at the moment

So I'm very interested

Just let me no when you've got pics of inside etc and possibly a list of what was fitted and we can talk money etc

Thanks

Chand

Yeah okay pal. We're bouts your from?

Wayne