Breaking Forged ( car getting scrapped last offers )

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats condition of shocks and springs? millage on them? and how much for complete units.

also how long you stripping for? as need a few niggly bits but wont have money till tax rebate clears!

Bill.

They are in good working condition, don't have a clue on mileage, not stripping for long. If you tell me what you need,

Wayne

will have a look over car tonight to make sure dont forget anything but so far of top of me head its deffo suspension setup, rear number plate light case, front fog lights, gear nob, radiator, also clocks! (milage dependant!)

i can collect when i have money should be next week sometime.

let me know what you have and a price for everything!

also not sure what you got left in engine bay wise but i need the 4pin plug that is on the aircon, i need it to plug back in because my fan runs constantly!

will have a look over car tonight to make sure dont forget anything but so far of top of me head its deffo suspension setup, rear number plate light case, front fog lights, gear nob, radiator, also clocks! (milage dependant!)

i can collect when i have money should be next week sometime.

let me know what you have and a price for everything!

also not sure what you got left in engine bay wise but i need the 4pin plug that is on the aircon, i need it to plug back in because my fan runs constantly!

If you wanna come round today and have a look you can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...