Item Condition:Been on the car less than a week, a couple of scrapes but nothing major!

Price and price conditions:£40 preffably collected but can post at buyers cost.

Extra Info:Didnt work with my current setup, had clearance issues under the exhaust, but every exhaust is different!

Pictures:Pictures to follow

285781_344556848945767_1912963334_n.jpg

178910_344556685612450_53359793_n.jpg

538401_344556545612464_1574012945_n.jpg

Contact Details:Pm me

Edited by Michael!

i think its down to alot of things it didnt fit, how much the exhaust hangs, de-cat your using i wud imagine there all diff! i not 100% wat bore exhuast ive got but at a guess its 2.25-2.5"!

Mike.

i had a blueflame exhaust, which is camskill custom exhaust! was told it wud clear 10mm of any exhaust but mine was unfortunate! lol

Mike.

The 10mm quoted was the additional clearnace offered compared to the cusco version. Still very much exhaust system restricted particularly the position of the flexi which tends to be a bigger diameter than the pipe work.

If you want to make use of it, I could scallop the tube at the point of contact and plate over it. It would reduce the cross section but would still be stiffer than an aluminium alternative!

If you cover postage, I'll do it free of charge.

If you want to make use of it, I could scallop the tube at the point of contact and plate over it. It would reduce the cross section but would still be stiffer than an aluminium alternative!

If you cover postage, I'll do it free of charge.

IF thats possible, the issue was that the bar was just catching wen pulling off etc and kinda annouyed me! How much clearance as a rought guess would that give me??

Mike.