Right here goes, i was at work and the day was slow and an idea popped in my head, there is no photoshop at work and i had to use paint, hence the shitness of my picture

untitled-2.jpg

Could some one do a better Photoshop for me so i could see what it would look like, here is the origional picture,

DSC00138.jpg

you can see where i tried to apply the colouring! Could you try other ideas similar to the lights aswell please?

Thank you,

Meech

Do you want the reflective bits green that is in the inside of the light round the edge. If yes then i think that would look quite tidy. Im planning on doing mine black in the near future

Ps. i have no photoshop skills either and my paint skills are about the same level as yours.

another idea would be to cover the lights in some sort antistick spray and make a fibre glass model of what i want sand it, paint it and then drill holes where the light screw is and make it a screw on peice, easily removed!

CUSTOM PASEO FRONT INDICATOR GUIDE

Courtesy of Insaneintenti0n @ USPaseoClub.com

Needed materials/tools:

Bondo Fiberglass Repair Kit ? Box with Resin and separate sheet of fiberglass cloth

Bondo Fiberglass Reinforced Filler ? Paint Can with fiberglass strips mixed in the resin

Sand Paper ? Assorted Grits ? Wet and Dry ? or to your liking

Sanding Block

Dremel/Rotary Tool

Drill and Circle Cutter

2 Toilet Paper Rolls

Gloves ? Use as desired

Mask ? Use as desired

Directions

Step 1: Remove corners from car (or ? highly suggested ? purchase a second set of lights). Clean them up, and scuff up the outer lens with ~150 grit sand paper.

Step 2: Cut a sheet of fiberglass cloth large enough to cover the entire corner light. Lay the cloth over the light and mix the Bondo resin. Spread the Bondo resin evenly over the fiberglass cloth and smooth it out. Allow recommended time to dry (about 40min) or until the resin is no longer sticky.

Step 3: While waiting for the light to dry, mix more of the fiberglass resin and coat your toilet paper roll with the resin (inside and out). Once this dries add a 2nd coat to the roll. (I recommend standing the roll on an end on wax paper ? it?ll peel right off when it dries)

Step 4: On the light, trim off excess fiberglass cloth from the edges with scissors, then either hand sand, or use the dremel and circular sanding attachment to take the fiberglass cloth smooth to the edges. Sand the light to smooth out excess resin with the sanding block and ~60 grit sand paper.

Step 5: Pick the spot where you want the hole in the light to be. Roughly center from top/bottom. Closer to the inner part of the car left/right. (Use pictures as reference). Using the Toilet Paper Roll, trace the circle where you want it. Using a roughly 1? Circle cutter and drill, drill out the hole you just marked. From there, draw a roughly egg shaped circle using the circle you just cut as a reference. Using the dremel cut out the area you just marked off and smooth it out with sand paper.

Step 6: This is the ?not very exact science? part. Now that the hole is cut, and your toilet paper towel roll is dry, stick it in the hole. :blink:

This part is up to you. You can do something fancy and cut out the back of the light and insert a fog lamp or something else, or just slide the toilet paper roll over the orange cylinder already in the light. This may take some more adjustment of the hole you cut. But that?s ok, you?ll fill any part that you over cut later on anyway. So adjust the hole till you have the roll wherever you want it making sure the roll is sticking out of the light enough that it?s not flush with the light.

Step 7: Now that you have the roll lined up, mix together some of the Bondo with the cut up piece of fiberglass cloth already mixed in. Spread the mixture between the light housing and the toilet paper roll (try to keep it OUT of the roll, it?ll make life easier). Make sure all the holes are filled and smooth out what you can. Allow it to dry.

Step 8: Using the dremel again, cut all of the excess toilet paper roll off. Using either the sanding block or the dremel with a sanding circle/disc, smooth out the bondo on the light.

Step 9: Cut another sheet of fiberglass cloth the size of the light. Basically repeat Step 2 and Step 4. After it?s all dry, cut out the circle again using the dremel (this should be a lot easier this time around).

Step 10: Sand everything smooth.

Step 11: Primer. Sand. Primer. Sand. Paint. Sand. Paint. Sand. Clear. Sand. Clear. Sand.

Step 12: Install lights, look bad ass.

408215_132_full.jpg

408215_137_full.jpg