Fuel light staying on and not going off?

My glanza is the same i hit feul cut before and its stayed on since tryed to take pump out to get it to work again and its ben on for months on end and cant get it off any ideas

Had you done anything when it came on like worked on your gauges or touched your fuel pump? Somthing is earthed to cause it to stay on.

No mate i ran abit low on fuel the other day and the fuel light come on and hasnt gone off since :( going to have a look today if i can fix it then the bulb is comeing out

Could try brimming it. It didnt work for me but thats what I was advised to do by others at a meet, so mine is still on, just havnt had time to do any further diagnosis. Other than that may be worth checking the wiring to it. Sorry cant be more helpful

It could be somthing daft though the float on the sender unit could be jammed or the variable resister could be knackered if its the lowest the fuel have been run aswell the mechanism could be sticky at that point it could be somthing daft like that.