• Transmission

Manual

• Colour

Yellow

• Engine size

1,595 cc

• Mileage

68,758 miles

Here I have for sale my 1999 Honda Civic Jordon 1.6 VTI-S which has only covered 68758miles.

I have enjoyed owning the car but I have now upgraded and I am looking to sell it on for someone else to enjoy.

I have owned the car for two years and it was previously owned by my older brother from February 2009. Prior to this it had two owners

The car has 7 months left on the MOT due 19-12-12. It passed its last mot with no problems. It has only covered just over 1700 miles since.

Road tax is due in August.

Car has a fully stamped service book until 2008 and then my brother has serviced it every year since. The last service carried out was in August 2011 at 65134 miles with the oil, oil filter and spark plugs changed. The car has always been serviced using Miller's XSS semi synthetic oil and hamp oil filter from 2009 when my brother bought it.

The car will come with a fresh service for the new owner

The interior of the car is in excellent condition and has the original Jordan floor mats. The driver's seat is starting to show signs of wear to the leather.

The car has been lightly modified but in keeping with the type of car it is.

•Koni adjustable suspension all round with new bolts used. Fitted on 12/09

•D2 lower control arms. Fitted 12/09

•Front and Rear brake calipers fully refurbished and painted. New bolts used. Fitted on 12/09

•HID head lights, LED sidelights and silvertec indicator bulbs. Fitted on 12/09

•Alloy wheels fully refurbished and powder coated Gunmetal Grey. 12/09

•Toyo Proxes T1-R tyres all round

•Magnaflow full stainless steel cat back exhaust, will come with stainless steel de-cat. Fitted on 02/11

•EBC ultimax front brake discs, EBC blank rear discs.Green stuff pads all round. Fitted 08/10

There have also been general wear and tear items replaced since 2009. N/S/F wheel bearing, both rear wheel bearings, front to rear brake pipes, both front brake pipes from master cylinder and both rear brake pipes.

In May 2010 the car had the front bumper, front splitter, sideskirts, rear arches, rear bumper and rear splitter re-sprayed due to stone chipping and rust around the arches.

The car is in general good condition all round but there are some bad points.

The rear arches are starting to show signs of rust again (common problem with Civic's)

There is a scuff on the front bumper and a scuff on the front splitter.

The rear bumper has a scuff on the driver's side rear corner and a slight crack.

I have tried to be completely honest with this advert and put in as much information as possible. I have a folder full of receipts, all previous mot certificates and plenty more photos.

If you require any more information or photos do not hesitate to contact me.

128005011.jpg128005032.jpg128005135.jpg128005046.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...