CALLIN ALL SCOTTISH BOYS!!!!!

i am desperate for the use of an engine lift so me n stu can get the SR engine out and swap my cranks n drop the V lump into the SR!!!

So if any1s got 1 i cud borrow id happily chuck u a couple of quid your way and b eternally grateful bcoz i really need this dun ASAP!!

cheers in advance, Paul

Just give me a shout when your go to go then mate n well get the engine out in no time.. :)

superb mate, that wud b awesum,il grab the torque wrench off ma uncle this weekend then if uv got time well hav a bash at swapin cranks lol

Old fashioned way Paul, sling her up with rope! Stand on the wings and hoist her out with brute manpower ;)!

John

lol am a big boy but am no that strong to lift an engine and box maself, mayb wen a was 3stone heavier a couple of year ago lol

Lol would prob be able to lift it out if there was two ov us. A can lift the engine without the geabox on it lol ano cause a done it way mine lol. aye ats kl mate a split my engine today man stripped the head off. only took about an hour n ats ma first time doin it. Will get pics up on my build thread the mora.