You have got to remember these places are sales centres so they will put a bit more on for their profit even if they have priced out most of the people who want it. Its 1 min away from me and its mint condition!

You have got to remember these places are sales centres so they will put a bit more on for their profit even if they have priced out most of the people who want it. Its 1 min away from me and its mint condition!

There's putting a bit on it to cover their costs, but then there is taking the piss. All the dealers do it when they get a mint low miler, it ends up sitting there unsold for ages, and ends up going to auction. You know for a fact that dealer wont have even paid half of what the advertised price is.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3965038.htm

Similar situation with the car above lol

Day

Youd never catch me paying 5k for a golf!

Yeah i agree its a bit pricey, but they gotta make there money somewhere. i bet theyd take £2,500

My sr was traded into the dealer i work for but i wasnt allowd to buy it straight up, it went to the auction and i had to send someone i kno in to bid on it, and he was the only one who bid so i walked away with £600 sr :)

Youd never catch me paying 5k for a golf!

Yeah i agree its a bit pricey, but they gotta make there money somewhere. i bet theyd take £2,500

My sr was traded into the dealer i work for but i wasnt allowd to buy it straight up, it went to the auction and i had to send someone i kno in to bid on it, and he was the only one who bid so i walked away with £600 sr :)

Oh I agree they've got to make money, but its unfair when enthusiasts have to pay over the odds for a car like that. If it was round the £2200 mark i'd more than likely buy it lol.

Day