right the car is away get my new turbo set up installed and mapped cant wait plus im respraying it thats my first problem the car is white and it will be staying white but what colour white the girlfriends altezza its a diamond pearl white toyota 051 paint code and it looks savage i think or do i stick with the 040 white any ideas what colour i should go for plus second problem the wheels i have there nice buddy club p1s there white 15inch but im sick of looking at them i reli need 16's on it with the power but third problem it was a nightmare when i got my xyz brakes on the wheels didnt fit so i have 20mm spacers on it to clear the caliper i bought 15 tsw stealts for a trackday and they didnt fit even with the spacers if i was to sell the buddy clubs how much whould they be worth do ya think and what wheels should go for to replace them heres a pic of my wheels all are perfect no kerbing they are a little bit dirty cause the car was parked up they'll clean up perfect if anybody is interested

IMG_0165.jpg

The pearl white colour sounds good unless u wanna keep

It original and have o40 depends what u would like the look of most as its gonna be sitting on your drive and if u like the alloys u have and your worries about brake Clarence issues on a new set u thought about having urs re-sprayed in a different colour or anything like that to save u messing around mate