Right guys so far ive got a new TMIC, de-cat, Mani, tongs gt spec hybrid and actuator but still no ECU as of yet as funds are a bit dry as im going to need to get the turbo seals done this month when i recieve it through. What i was wondering is the guy who is going to be doing the seals for me said its better for him if its on the car when he checks it so he can be sure its just the seals that he needs. What id be wondering is that if i have all these mods would i be able to run these on the standard ecu at say 0.6 bar without the need for and FCD? Or would this not work? I plan to get a Jam or Access ECU next month but wouldnt mind being able to get it on just now ready for the ECU and i dont really want to have to start chopping wires and getting it all set up for only a month.

Shauny boy ma hero haha ko mate. Took me long enough to get these parts. Boy am gettin the turbo off said the seals are away but hes never ran it jus taking the guy he got it offs word for it. So it might jus be a wee bit of smoke on boost or cud be fucked. Just means if i get it all on can stick it in for the seals then all i need is an ECU and turn it up n reep the rewards lol. Do you think 0.6 or 0.7?

id just bang it on at 0.6 till u get the ecu then wind it up to 1bar. cant think if i have said before but id get an uprated oil feed/return race-tech do them. the oem pretty bad for snaping when u run an aftermarket manifold like mine did :(

Yep in that process bro! For once thats somthing i actually considered lol. I was actually planning on going about 1.2-1.4 bar is this not a good amount on the hybrid or am i spouting from my sphinkter? You still wanting to go to killie to that GI to get AFRs checked? What stage u at?

Will be fine to fit it bit why does he need to see it on the car? If theres anything else wrong with it he will see when its open. Justsounds like hassle fitting it to take it back off.

Whos doing the seals for u? That wee guy i told u about?

Aye mate that african guy you told me about asked it the turbo was on the car i said naw he hummed n hawwed and said its easier for him to check when its on the car. He must wnt to know if its defo the seals or sumthin but like you say he should be able to tell if he works with turbos one hing av never done is fix one always jus replaced them

I think he charged me around the same. He couldnt source me the right compressor wheel and tried to charge me for bits he had baught in error and just fobbing me off wen i was foning so i went down and had words with him and my turbo was rebuilt the next day with a £30 discount :D