Item Condition: WEPR ct9 turbo kit in good condition little bit of surface rust but hardly anything to worry about

Price & Conditions: looking for around £300 as been told its worth that

Item description: the kit includes wepr manifold and down pipe plus a turbosmart wastegate with 0.8 spring and a ct9 turbo

Pictures: 20120615_200427.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

I thought it came out in the same place :-$

Well if it needs to be rotated it does take 5minutes tbh ive done it before and it wasnt difficult at all

Ah right, but I can use it in rotated with a jperformance fmic pipe for now?

also can you use the race tech oil feed?

And Can you use any decat or just the one with it as I want a screamer on it not plumped back in to be honest

U can.use the racetech feed. I did on mine.

Best ask Sasha from wepr. Personally I'd use the original decat for it. Or if you know a handy welder cut the pipe and weld one end shut.. ;)

Personally i think it wouldnt make a difference as its a standard turbo so as long as its a de cat for a ct9 it should fit and then have your screamer by the side of it

Double check though but thats just what i thought

I think as the turbo sits lower it might not then mate to the exhaust, especially as my fujitsubo doesn't have a flexi in it.

To be honest, that's not the end of the world, as long as I can use the jperformance fmic pipe with it?

Anyone got contact details for sasha?

Yeah mine dot have a flexi so ill probs have to sell my brand new zisco decat and get the one on this blocked off so it has a screamer :/

I do want to, just need to make sure it will fit with my jperformance fmic pipe :/