Genuine panel filter?

Im not too sure where this should be so im sorry but i was just wandering if someone could answer my question? i've just ordered one of the k&n panel filters from ebay however im wandering why its so cheap? is it the real thing? and will it fit my 97' EP im sure it will.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/33-2634-K-N-KN-Air-Filter-TOYOTA-Starlet-1-3-90-96-/290540434318?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a58f338e

I bought mine from the same seller six years ago, it was genuine, legit and worked a treat.

Fits the standard airbox of both n/a and turbo engines.

You have nothing to be worried about except making sure you get the right part in the post.

That price is the going rate for them, they are not meant to be expensive or premium items.

Unless you are thinking of jdm panel filters (trd/blitz) and induction kits (apexi/power enterprise) expect to pay a little more, even more so brand new,

Joz

I bought mine from the same seller six years ago, it was genuine, legit and worked a treat.

Fits the standard airbox of both n/a and turbo engines.

You have nothing to be worried about except making sure you get the right part in the post.

That price is the going rate for them, they are not meant to be expensive or premium items.

Unless you are thinking of jdm panel filters (trd/blitz) and induction kits (apexi/power enterprise) expect to pay a little more, even more so brand new,

Joz

Ok thanks for this buddy :) helped a hell of a lot :) and as for the JDM i thought i would try the k&n first :)