Right, I need a stock Glanza exhaust, mid section and backbox, and unless you're within an hour of Bedford area I'll need it posted!

I ideally need the connecting clamp for the mid section to backbox too.

Doesn't need to be mint as long as its not blowing.

Would also consider a aftermarket backbox if its cheap, as my tenzo r I have on mine is just too loud.

Ive got an after market one here with a small oval tip, not loud but nice tone and could be in a better condition.

Just see the tip here, ive fitted a new jap spec so if you need a pic just pm me.

Cheap so offers

404737_356892014321494_1389251663_n.jpg

Ive got an after market one here with a small oval tip, not loud but nice tone and could be in a better condition.

Just see the tip here, ive fitted a new jap spec so if you need a pic just pm me.

Cheap so offers

404737_356892014321494_1389251663_n.jpg

Is this a whole system or just a backbox? As what's the bore of the pipe work? Close to stock?

Pm me a price range for delivered mate.

G14nza, id be interested, however a nur spec s is almost certainly gonna be out of my price range.

Thanks anyway. ;)

Hi mate, if you look in my for sale thread you can see pics, the bore I would say is the same as standard, it's really not big at all, there are no silencers in it, however it is quieter than my fujitsubo which has two mid box silencers, you can barely

Hear it on idle, just a subtle note on boost.

Is this a whole system or just a backbox? As what's the bore of the pipe work? Close to stock?

Pm me a price range for delivered mate.

G14nza, id be interested, however a nur spec s is almost certainly gonna be out of my price range.

Thanks anyway. ;)

Its around 2/2.5 inch, very quiet to br honest and its a full cat back, if you check out how much it would cost to post then pm me address is LL65 2AP

i only want £40 plus delivery

Ok azz, I'll have a look into how much it will be, the reason I'm after a new system is because my other one is too loud for my daily, being a n/a it's gonna sound louder than on a Glanza.

I'm still on the hunt for a stock system anyway, £40-£50 is my max budget if I'm honest, so anyone who has one please let me know!

Its around 2/2.5 inch, very quiet to br honest and its a full cat back, if you check out how much it would cost to post then pm me address is LL65 2AP

i only want £40 plus delivery

• 3 weeks later...

Azz do you still have that exhaust system? Meant to ask if it's got a mid box too?

I haven't had a chance to check postage, how does £50 delivered sound?