Glanza Bodykits Fitting Onto a GT EP82?

I will be buying a Starlet GT 1994 because i cant get insured on anything above a 1994 starlet GT! Will the Glanza Bodykit fit onto the 94 Starlet GT?

Also another question is there seems to be 2 versions of a 94' model, one with the rear bootlid having a continous light band, and the other version being closer to the glanza bootlid. If i buy a version with the continous band will i be able to swap the bootlids to the bootlid similar to the glanza?

completely different shells mate, the drivetrain etc is the same, but the shell is vastly different, not a case of switching bits over easily mate. dont try to make it something it isn't, the retro gt looks are good for different reasons :)

you can pic a later model advance bootlid that will pic but youwill need the ful bootlid :)

Sorted, thanks alot for the quick reply, goign to see about the GT on saturday ma dads getting me it for my 18th! Enzo i noticed your pics outside the SECC i'm fae Ayrshire, Kilwinning to be exact just down from ayr. Do any of you guys ever go down ayr shore etc? And would you all recommend me buying a GT? I think its the fastest turbo car i can get insured on at my age?

Guest Enzo

welcome to the club mate, aye there are a few members on here from the west coast and there abouts,

we had a cruse on the shores of loch lomond on sunday, there a few pics on the cruse pics section have a deek

. aye i would totaly recomend you buying a gt man, dosent cost that much to make them go stop and handle better.

they are pretty fast as is so a littl light tuning turns them into gian slayers

when you have a minuite fill in your profile and get a pic fired up mate :D

happy modding :)

Cool, i am going to go and fill in the profile page now, I have the choice between a silver and white GT so i am not sure what to go for, Also the GT i am looking at doesnt have the quadlights, can i get a conversion done? I have been looking for nice wheels as well but its quite difficult trying to imagine the wheels on the vehicle. Happy to have joined the club it appears to be a close knit club so i will be contributing regularly.

Monty

alrite monty mate if you are from kilwinning you may have seen my gt kickin about it as my girlfriend stays in ardrossan,it has speedlines on it as you can see in my sig and by any chance are you the monty from the debunk music forum.

alrite monty mate if you are from kilwinning you may have seen my gt kickin about it as my girlfriend stays in ardrossan,it has speedlines on it as you can see in my sig and by any chance are you the monty from the debunk music forum.

Alrite man, Aye its Monty from the debunk forum! Thats mental how were on the 2 same forums, not been on the debunk forums much at the moment since i have been obsessed with these GT's and researching them. Hows your GT then? I can get a 12,000 mile 94' black GT for £5000! But i like the white, thinking of the white GT with white 5 spokes, carbon fibre bonnet, lowered, tints. Then will move onto engine mods, air filter, straight through stainless exhaust, new leads, spark plugs, FMIC. How many miles has your GT done?

5k for a 94 gt is pretty steap evn though its only done 12k i payed close to 6 for my v.

Thats what i thought, it was at Dicksons of Dunblane. I called up the salesman and he was quite arrogant and unhelpful. I asked if i could see pics of the rear and front but he said you just need to look at the car and its obvious the quality. I felt like telling him when i come down i'm going to knock him out for his cheek, He was like its a 94' but it looks like a 2004', i was like ok bye now. Looking forward to getting my car and going to a meet! Whats it like when you have 15-20 Starlets all cruising together? Surely everyone on the road is glaring and thinking all sorts? Can anyone suggest alloys for a white GT and should i get it lowered?

Why not just go for a Glanza dude, rather wanting to put Glanza bits on a GT???

:)

i presume he wont because he said he cant get insured on any think above a 1994 GT......

18 on a GT!!!! welcome to the club, tht wud be awsome, u got any quotes on insurance? im payin 1500 tpft for a little n/a, interested as i do quite like the GTs

key things, slam it, nice wheels go from there

I'm also interested to know! i am paying £800 on an N/A fully comp! I would consider an up grade to a GT or a V if i could get insured! I thought it was implausable at the moment!

My dad is dealing with the insurance but i think its in the region of £1500. That wont be my policy either i will be on his policy as a named driver. Will get a starlet when i am 21 or by that time i may have something faster. I had a dream about the white GT last night, creaming my pants thinking of the wee beast. I have been looking for one of those black bonnet inserts that goes inside the bonnet scoop, anyone know where i can find them? Also i cant find the quadlight conversion for the GT. I love researchin the GT! How is everyine, anyone going out cruising tonite seeing as its 20 degrees outside and the night is young?

Mad Fer It!

Monty

Is it the reverse scoop your looking for???

What do you mean reverse scoop? the thing im thinking of pushes inside the bonnet scoop and its black, i think enzo has one on his glanza?