Ladies, Gentlewomen...

I Salute you :D

Hello everyone, you may or may not recognise me from the other Starlet-ey/Paseo-ey forums, just decided to join up on here as well just to branch out a bit and another resource of information to add. I know a few of the people on here...as you all pretty much live on TGTT too :)

Anyway, ummm, yeah...for those that don't know me...Hello, my name is Enrico, I am Italian of Origin, nearly 21 of age and....I have a drinking problem :D *Awaits the awww's and hugs*. Oh, and I own a recently 4efte'd Toyota Cynos Beta, spankeechoos

Guest Enzo

welcome to the site mate, uve been around for quite a while.

get some pictures of your seo fired up if you havent already

also fill in your profile and get a pic of your mug fired upin it so people know what you look like :)

madmangaz. comon you know the score lol

been a while dude, how have you been?

Stuck in Oxford doin' fluff all as I have no money...that and getting a 4efte in the Cynos (finally!), need to get down back to Surrey :) What abouts yourself, haven't seen you much around on TGTT?

Hey there Enzo, will get up pictures of the CYNOS (I'm pedantic :D) Shortly, at least I'll start afresh on this site without the numerous updates isnce forever. Again, thanks for the welcomes, I'll take a picture of my mug, though why anyone would want to see a ceramic cup beats me :D

Stuck in Oxford doin' fluff all as I have no money...that and getting a 4efte in the Cynos (finally!), need to get down back to Surrey :D What abouts yourself, haven't seen you much around on TGTT?

Hey there Enzo, will get up pictures of the CYNOS (I'm pedantic :D) Shortly, at least I'll start afresh on this site without the numerous updates isnce forever. Again, thanks for the welcomes, I'll take a picture of my mug, though why anyone would want to see a ceramic cup beats me :)

Yeah mate ive been hella busy, got my results for Uni today though so thats done with, but still taken on alot of freelance work and gotta get all my portfolio n stuff ready ect.. hectic stuff. lol and dont worry your not the only one whos skint.