yea mate hairdryer wud be fine, but dont hold it too close or on the paint for too long or the paint may bubble up, jus enough to soften the sticker then jus pick off using the trusty fingernail,lol then a wee hint of thinners to remove any sticky residue

oh and for the door strips u jus do the same but use a credit card and use it to slice the self adesive shit on the back of the strip and hit it with sum hot air also to soften it up, its easier with two people, one heats and slices the other pulls slighty on the strip. let me know how it goes

oh dear lol try squirting abit of wd40 in it at c if that works or else u cud go to a scrapys n pick a 2nd hand one up for a few quid but try and loosen it up 1st.

right im off to bed im f**ked, starbo cRaZyYY ?? :p

All the best bro.

Yea mate cant wait now B)

The side strips are easier said than done :p

To remove the glue I would use an airline in a garage (that what my mate did took him 10 mins!!!)

im still waiting for the tyre stuff off my mate, he says he has something that works wonders on the whole car, tyres... door handles etc... just to make it look a bit neater. as fr the trims. any particular substance i shud use?

sweet sounds good. depends if u know what u doing? u will need the rims off the tyres to do the job properly, clean the wheels, sand down using 600 wet and dry sand paper until shine comes off alloy, then wet and dry using 1200 grit to smooth it off, use few coats of primer and 1200 wet and dry dwn again then few coats of your choice of colour,leave to dry, then laquer the sh*t out of them to give u a decent shine.... all of this will give u a "do rightly" of a job, but sum guys will spray wheels properly for £30-40 per alloy, u cud jus do them urself in the mean time if u will eventually get new alloys for your ep