Im pretty new, and my computers being really slow. so im a bit annoyed.

couldnt load any pics on here itself, because my pc's being that slow. bt i managed to chuck some pics into a slideshow...

my mate (if you can call him that...) drove into my passenger side, hence the 'sportif' sticker is only on one side... but yeah, you wouldnt be able to tell any more :D:D

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/kurtm...=1181223844.pbw

let me know what you think... and ideas for any mods will be appreciated :)

just gotta find the money... :D

yeah man, i aint been into cars for that long tho... quite recent. hence why advice will be so greatly accepted my mate got me into starlets and he's runnin a GT Turbo, with loads of stuff done to it. very quick.

have you declared your lowering? :)

Welcome to the site Luke.

I've just moved your thread to the right section :p

Really liking your slideshow mate.

Hope you enjoy UKSC.

Joz

cheers, felt like a bit of a tit having it in the wrng place. but im a n00b. sorry!

think i'm gna stck with it as standard at least till i have 1 years no claims... its all a bit pricey atm!

glad some of you think its a good base for starting on though :p and im loving the look on most of the cars on here B) glad to be a part of the forum.

thnk im gna have to wait til ncb kick in! can only just about afford to run it standard. rents dont trust me on their insurance like... so im paying like 1300 for just me (18 years old- 0 ncb) lol. and i was still in school until 2 weeks ago! so couldnt even work enough to pay it off :p but am happy with my starlet.

uve done a good job in going out and buying a good yota instead of a bloody corsa or sumfin, shes got potential my friend, keep us all updated in the ep members rides section on your progress :p

y dont u start thinkin what u cud do to the car that wont cost u money mate? eg.. take off your bump strips take off any stickers etc the toyota and starlet stickers on the rear and when u get a few bob in your pocket u can go n buy a small part each week eg clear indicator lenses and just keep her clean until u have the cash :p not everyone has the money there and then its about building it up, may take u 3months may take u 3yrs but we all start with basic motors and put on the finishing touches to personalise our cars

yeah man, was gna ask about that, (saw it in a thread earlier), but whats the easiest way to take the side stickers and all that jazz off? im guessing its gna have to have something to do with warm water, or a hairdrier, because its a solvent adhesive?