What Have You Beaten In Your GT/Glanza?

:p--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stevie B @ Jun 8 2007, 07:20 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->off topic but are you going to the Ayrshire Cruise or Glasgow Cruise on Sat?

S.

you must remember there are rich people out there that buy TVRs and Porches expecting them to win in they're fast car yet they are useless! This most of the time confuses the rich man 'why was my TVR beaten by a shitty 1.3'

The answer is talent!

(DISCLAIMER: the shitty 1.3 would be the veiw of the concerned rich man, it does not reflect my veiw on the lovely starlets i adore and own)

anyone tried racing one of these?

http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/image...ar-s-type-3.jpg

i came across one last night, i swear he was picking on my car lol. as i left with my mate driving a civic type r, and the jag didn't wanna race that at all. so he picked me at the lights :p oh course he killed me B) but 1st and 2nd i was pretty level with him as his car weighed a tone! i didnt chase him as he went way over 100 on a dual carriage way.

Those Jags can be surprisingly fast.

My boss drives a 3.0 V6 X-type, which is pretty fast for 'an executive car'.

Although saying that, alot of the 'repmobiles' you see driving about seem to have more grunt than you'd think

Alena!!! We haven't heard from you in months lol...

Where u been? :p

Joz

hey hey... i've been busy... turned 18 a few months ago so been going out lots more, plus i got my a-levels this and next week... argh! how's the site been? lol

erm i dont race as well it would be an embarasment and its dumb, and i want to keep my car in one peice... well all ino is my little n/a beats 1.2 corsas 1.4ones, 306 sumtin, and 106... :p all found out thru heavy throttle up to speed limit, ie motorway

alena welcome back...alevels are no excuse, im mid mine,,lol

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stevie B @ Jun 8 2007, 07:20 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->off topic but are you going to the Ayrshire Cruise or Glasgow Cruise on Sat?

S.

Was that question directed at myself or this whole thread? I wont be able to go i'm just going to pick my GT up tomorrow but i will most likely be attending the next meet up. I will need someone to meet up there any offers lol?

Stevie where in ayrshire you from? Funny you guys talking about vauxhall drivers! I put my Astra 1.6 sxi through a roundabout at the eglinton interchange in Kilwinning, Slip road at 80, entry onto roundabout at 55-60, wet road, 180 spin hit left hand quarter panel, 180 spin back onto the roundabout road, drive away with shaky legs hence the reason for clutch jerkiness and the car pulling away like a 3 legged gazelle haha!

Ayr mate and the question was directed at you :p

the next meet up will be J.A.E for me as there has just been a Scottish meet.

S.

The car (GT) only weighs 750kg (Fully stripped, not even a dash) and runs on a Blitz k26 turbo running 1.5 bar producing just over 300bhp on a link ecu. The mod list is huge as it's our Toy Tuning demo car but all will be revealed soon :p

Cheers

Toby

Looking forward to that!!! B)