seen a black glanza on two occasions first time parked in pitsea tescos and on the 14th driving out the car park is a black glanza with black wheels and black tints with a TM Developments sticker in the driverside passenger window

jus wanna know if your local matey ?

short black hair??

sounds like lurch tbh, hes from round that way, just recently bought my spare engine off me...

sounds like him yeah, his glanza looks a little rough round the edges still nice though :)

and serously lurch is some sort of username name i hope lol is he a member ?

Edited by russ78

lurch is his username also he is 6ft 6 and drives a starlet so its a lil nickname.lols...

thats if it his him..

ah jake was telling george at pitsea last night ive just built my mates forged gt lump..

and i thought i may need a spares and luckily still got a spare crank and block if ever needed..

on a side note any one see that red glanza down laindon sun night???

that the 1 that had a hks sunstrip in orange was on orange wheels aswell, seen that about for a while now looks pretty nice never seen it go tho

no must be different glanza this one got no sunstrip and black wheels dude

I think were on about the same car russ he sprayed the wheels black not so long ago! There is another black v local on 17 multispoke wheels with polished lip seen it about the last couple weeks!

That red 1 jay thats ash's mate ryan n/a glanza rep did see it pull in